• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Walking Dead Spoiler thread.

Groinstrike

I'll second that. This last one just lumbered along. I thought there was some great character moments for sure. Darryl's search and talk with the mom was priceless. The 20 min or so of the crew trying to extricate the floater from the well was great. I mean, GREAT, especially the last bit where they taste success and have to suffer defeat again. It just summed up the feel of the show.

That's the good.

The bad was the other 40 min that felt like 2 hours. Are they seriously pulling that soap opera garbage on this show? If they go that route it had better be tied in to showing the difficulties of living in a zombie filled world or I'm calling foul....

At this point im hoping for the full on graphic novel craziness, even though that probably wont happen.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just just say Bravo to "The Walking Dead" for its latest episode "Chupacabra".

I really liked how they focused on Daryl in this episode, as he is becoming my favorite character.

Also they are making me hate certain characters which is good as well.

Not to give too much away, but it seems like business is about to pick up.

Best episode of the season hands down.

The idea of keeping walkers locked up in the barn is creepy. Real creepy. I can't wait to see the explanation for this one.

The dichotomy between the main characters is defiantly becoming more and more evident. It seems that the theme of the show is growing into, and maybe has always been, hope vs. despair. The choice of mankind to struggle to rise above or the acceptance of settling for being near animal. It's even more priceless because they're obviously such good friends. Great work, and not overstated at all in this episode.

On another note, was I the only one waiting for someone to tell the blonde that maybe she should go back to washing clothes? :lol:

Stoked for tonights episode entitles "Secrets", curious to see where the series will go from here.

Doubtful that they will stay at Herschels farm for much longer after Glenn discovered his disturbing secret.

Overall i would say that "Secrets" was a better than average episode, it furthered the relationship between Maggie and Glenn, Introduced a major conflict between a Dale and Shane, and Rick is now aware of Lori's pregnancy and her encounters with Shane.

I liked it alot actually. I particularly like the emphsis the little tribe is placing on training. It's even being conducted pretty well. I also liked the scene when she finally puts it altogether. Priceless.

I think Hershel is a pacifist, and doesn't condone the killing of zombies. Crom laughs at pacifists.

I was right, but we'll have to wait a week or so for Crom's laughter.

Also, the confrontation at the end was intense.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma