• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Walking Dead Spoiler thread.

Groinstrike

This thread is for fans of the walking dead that wish to speculate on what will happen in the coming episodes.

First question: What did Jenner Tell Rick before the CDC exploded???

Any Ideas??

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guess the source of the plague. Like that we created it ourselves. That would be big information and at the same time wouldn't matter to that little group of survivors like was put out over the air when they were leaving Atlanta.

What I want to see, is a flash back to the world the day the outbreak started.

I'm guess the source of the plague. Like that we created it ourselves. That would be big information and at the same time wouldn't matter to that little group of survivors like was put out over the air when they were leaving Atlanta.

What I want to see, is a flash back to the world the day the outbreak started.

Yeah That would be awesome, Also what are your thoughts on "Save the Last One"? In my opinion, the best, most disturbing episode yet.

Really, really solid episode. Probably one of my favorites to date.

I think it showcased how quickly mankind will recede from his developed morality to effect survival (or at least how we'd be willing to sacrifice others outside our group for our groups survival).

On an unrelated note, I did the hillbilly and any backstory on him and merle is good in my book..

I am starting to find Daryl the most interesting character thus far.

I find it interesting that the most "flawed" person pre-zed, is the most balanced and cool headed person post-zed.

I am starting to find Daryl the most interesting character thus far.

I find it interesting that the most "flawed" person pre-zed, is the most balanced and cool headed person post-zed.

That won't last if his brother shows up.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I noticed today on the direct tv info that tonights episode is entitled "Cherokee Rose" and mentions that shane makes a deadly sacrifice, what could this mean?

UUghh, ive been very patient with this show but im slowly getting frustrated. It seems like they followed up the best episode yet with the worst most tedious episode yet.

I'll second that. This last one just lumbered along. I thought there was some great character moments for sure. Darryl's search and talk with the mom was priceless. The 20 min or so of the crew trying to extricate the floater from the well was great. I mean, GREAT, especially the last bit where they taste success and have to suffer defeat again. It just summed up the feel of the show.

That's the good.

The bad was the other 40 min that felt like 2 hours. Are they seriously pulling that soap opera garbage on this show? If they go that route it had better be tied in to showing the difficulties of living in a zombie filled world or I'm calling foul....