• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats your "Zombie Plan"

Groinstrike

He was a fat guy with a rifle in a rural setting. Now he's a fat guy with a rifle in a high school full of zombies. His life expectancy is now much lower.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a fat guy with a rifle in a rural setting. Now he's a fat guy with a rifle in a high school full of zombies. His life expectancy is now much lower.

I love the look that Shane give Tubbs(sorry i don't know the fat guys name) when he sees that all he has for a weapon is a scoped hunting rifle, It seems that even shane is thinking "This guy is screwed".

It seems that we've entered the era in which - much like time travel (Time Cop is just plain silly) there's three schools of thought when it comes to zombies. You've got your classic Night of the Living Dead slow moving, pretty dumb, overwhelm you in large numbers, that magically rise from the grave due to some sort of ????. There's the apparently cocaine-abusive 28 Days later type of zombies that move ungodly fast. And then there's the Max Brooks zombies that seem to follow something that some of us view as logic.

The bible isn't very specific on the type of undead that we'll be facing, so perhaps we could petition someone at the Vatican for an answer?

Also, I've got quite an extensive list of items that are required in any sort of natural disaster. Most of them can be hoarded without drawing a lot of attention to one's self, and if "collected" using the proper methods, can be stored and rotated into normal use to minimize wastefulness and perceived insanity. If anyone wants it, I can message it, but it's way too long to post straight to the board.

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

^^It probably means that you're normal^^

Well that's a relief :D

You guys will appreciate this:

Earlier this summer a "concerned citizen" requested that my local council declare what provisions were in place if we ever got attacked by zombies. Council said it didn't have any specific plans, so the following week a load of zombies descended en masse into the city centre :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-13713798

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

This isn't my plan, but I was told by my friend we're going to go to WalMart and first shoot all the zombies in there and then secure the building from the roof. Apparently WalMart is the most well-shocked fort around and it will have all the guns, ammo, food and water we need to wait it out (assuming it can be waited out). I think we'd be better off going up into the Mesas or to the Ciabola National Forest (more food and water out there). We're in the middle of the desert. How many zombies can there be out here?

Be careful with Wal-Marts. Everyone thinks that. Your friend is right of course, but holding that against hordes of desperate, unprepared sheep will be next to impossible with limited manpower. Not to mention that all those flocking there will turn the parking lot into a buffet.

Hitting a Wal Mart is a good idea, but do it early in the outbreak, clean it out, and move on to safer locals from both the undead and looters.

Be careful with Wal-Marts. Everyone thinks that. Your friend is right of course, but holding that against hordes of desperate, unprepared sheep will be next to impossible with limited manpower. Not to mention that all those flocking there will turn the parking lot into a buffet.

Hitting a Wal Mart is a good idea, but do it early in the outbreak, clean it out, and move on to safer locals from both the undead and looters.

Not to mention the huge windows at the storefront would be nearly impossible to fortify.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Not to mention the huge windows at the storefront would be nearly impossible to fortify.

I've always recommended drug stores and liquor stores. In the case of a drug store, people will die without medicine - some from medical conditions, some from eventual injury and disease. They also offer pain killers, first aid supplies, eyecare items, sanitation items including soap, shampoo, etc.

A liquor store often times has beef jerkey and peanuts. It's also almost always got cigarettes, and of course alcohol. These items would be a perfect short-term currency. When addicts begin their withdraws, they'd trade almost anything for a fix. The longer they go without them, the more they'll become worth. Even regular Joes would trade extra food, water, ammunition, etc. for some Johnny Walker - go after the Blue Label.

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons