• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whats your "Zombie Plan"

Groinstrike

Great choice of weapon with the warhammer, my choice of close combat weapon happens to be a cold steel kukri blade machete.

I've had a bit of luck with the machete myself... I'd like to try out the SOG combat tomahawks, they seem to make a fine weapon. Beyond that, the naginata and spear make me a happy panda.

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It disturbs me how often you guys seem to talk about zombies and how'd you'd go about maiming them. :dodgy:

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

That's just planning. That's all. Really, trust us.

LP, I can't speak to the SOG variant; however, the Black Hawk Tactical Tomahawk is pretty cool. I've been trying to figure out how to sneak it into my tool box for a while now. Plus, it's painted black and had tactical in the title.

It disturbs me how often you guys seem to talk about zombies and how'd you'd go about maiming them. :dodgy:

i think this is due to fact that an alarming number of the people in our system, including myself are total nerds, closet nerds, dorks, or geeks etc.

This leads to a large amount of time discussing things like"who would win in a fight, Mothra or Sho Nuff".

i think this is due to fact that an alarming number of the people in our system, including myself are total nerds, closet nerds, dorks, or geeks etc.

This leads to a large amount of time discussing things like"who would win in a fight, Mothra or Sho Nuff".

Mothra by armbar.

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

heh :lol: I just figured that maybe I'd missed the memo on the coming apocalypse.

Is it bad I had to Google them? :P

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Speaking of Zombie Plans, did anyone catch "The Walking Dead" last night? And was anyone else suprised that the tubby guy lived all the way through the episode.

I say this because fat people generally don't have a very long life expectancy in zombie situations.