• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What are you dressing as for Halloween?

MasterPain

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sweet.

Last year I did the samurai thing. Steve-o came down to trick or treat with the kids as well and did a great Tony Stark outfit.

This year...don't know yet. I'll probably wait till the week of and scramble to put something together.

I'm going to dress as a Sheriff's Deputy and...oh, wait, nevermind. I'll be working...

My boys are going to go as robots. My wife is going to be working on their costumes.

• 8 months later...

Spike Spiegel. :D.

A sword is a weapon. Swordsmanship is learning how to kill. That is the truth. What Miss Kaoru says... ...is play-talk that only those who have never stained their hands can say. When I See That Female Again From BK. I Will Kick Her Behind For Disgracing Me And My Friends Honor.

• 1 month later...

I was going to do a monopoly theme for this halloween (2012).

My roomate's dad looks JUST like Rich Uncle Pennybags from Monopoly (except that he smokes...lol) and my roomate is about to have a child so we were going to dress up as properties, and attach small buildings to our costumes, while dressing the baby as the 'dog' complete with silver outfit, and have 'dad' dress up in a tuxedo and a monacle.

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

• 1 month later...

I will be going as a psychopath... they dress just like everybody else... (indirect quote of Wednesday Addams)... :D

It is what you learn when you think you know everything that matters most! (unknown)

" I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself". (DH Lawrence)

"The only stupid question is the one that was never asked!!" (Me!!!)

We're doing Superheroes. I'll be Captain America, my wife is Batgirl (I may just ask her to keep that costume on for about a week!), my son is Iron Man, and my daughter is Robin (the female version!) My buddy who is about as big as the Hulk, will be, you guessed it. The big green machine!

Seek Perfection of Character

Be Faithful

Endeavor

Respect others

Refrain from violent behavior.