• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Tea Master and the Samurai (as told by MasterPain)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not at all. I wanted to share the story, and your comment made me laugh, so I worked it into my telling of it. I am not easily offended, and mean no one any offense.

Anyway, I feel mushin is a valuable concept that should be studied by all serious martial artists.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

MP, I also passed this along via email to Steve-o. He wanted me to let you know that he will be reading it to his Samurai History class tomorrow he liked it so much.

Well done, your work will now be referenece in an accredated university's philosophy program.

Oh yes, please write that as well! That was BRILLIANT!

That was intended as a Mel Brooks thing, like Jews in Space was advertised at the end of Spaceballs. But If I get more interest, I may work on it.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I'm totally sharing your tea master story with my Sensei. I know he'll get a big kick out of it! He also loaned me a copy of Living the Martial Way. Great book, for the most part.

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.