• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hi...

Let me introduce myself... My real name is Dwayne, I have been training in different Martial Arts for about 6 years. My main MA is Taekwondo, I am getting ready for my 1st Dan/Degree black belt test. Besides Martial Arts, I have experience with US Military Hand to Hand Combat, French Rapiers, English Long swords and Broad swords, and a few other English Medieval Weapons. I am a dead shot with any gun you put in front of me. My 30-30 long distance shot record is a penny at 50 yards w/ an open site(without a scope). My 22 pistol record is a quarter at 30 yards. I am experienced with a variety of MA weapons ranging from the Bo to Katana to Nunchuks, and everything in between. I live in the great state of Wyoming, and I love horses. I know how to break, train, and ride horses. I am currently working on getting my GED, and then I want to go to college and Major in Criminal Justice. I guess that about covers it... See you around the Forums!

Weapons that I love to train with: Katana, Nunchuks, English Long Sword, French Rapier, Throwing knives, Arming Sword, Bo Staff, and English Broad Sword, and Guns.

Pain is the best instructor, but nobody likes to go to his class

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the Forums, Dwayne! :karate: I love the Medieval weaponry experience you've got there. Where did you get your training in them? I study it quite a bit, but mainly through reading, so I look forward to anything you have to offer on the subject.