• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Clocked at over 110 mph, with a reaction time of 0.05!!

If you were to come face to face with someone who possessed this kind of amazing speed and reaction time...

What would YOU do to overcome this?

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, more info please. 110 mph on what- punch, kick? Who is this, who recorded data? How is reaction time measured?

Bruce Lee...However, there's no verifiable proof of this, but Lee's school in Oakland was one of the first martial arts schools to use electronic devices to measure technique speed, reaction time, and hitting force.

Therefore, my question is purely hypothetical.

**Proof is on the floor!!!

To fight Bruce Lee, I would keep a low stance and a tight, conservative guard. I'd use footwork to herd him into a corner and try to turn it into a grappling match. I have about a hundred pound weight advantage, and more Jiu Jutsu experience.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

Let's give a hypothetical that many of us may have at least seen. Bill Wallace kicks with only his left leg & only throws 3 kicks (roundhouse, side kick, & hook kick) but he does it with amazing speed & accuracy. You know one of three kicks is coming, but, the question is, can you stop it? Few people could, in his prime. At 65 years old, it's not much easier now.

The answer is to give them angles & to be either inside or outside of their range. The answer is Simple, but that doesn't make it Easy.

It's Simple to climb Mt. Everrest (just put one foot in front of the other & get up the mountain). But that doesn't mean there is anything Easy about it.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

There are many reasons why I haven't climbed Mt Everest, the main one being "dont wanna." It's over there, and I am over here, soaking my feet in caviar. -Stephen Colbert

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

There are many reasons why I haven't climbed Mt Everest, the main one being "dont wanna." It's over there, and I am over here, soaking my feet in caviar. -Stephen Colbert

I wont ever climb the Mt. Everest and for the same reason, I wont ever fight anybody as good as that. No way I could win.

If you were to come face to face with someone who possessed this kind of amazing speed and reaction time...

What would YOU do to overcome this?

Are their guns allowed? if not i will be attacking during their sleep.

Crash and takedown. Fight on the ground. Yes, it's fraught with risk. However, it's probably less risk to crash close than stay at range with those attributes.