• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hello again lol

boyo1991

hi everyone! haha ive been here for a while... just cannot seem to truely stay away i spose..

i recently recieved my black belt in awesomeness :P nah jk jk.. im an at home martial artist... i study a crap ton.. with ppl who go to classes and the like... im more interested in MMA.. but love advancement.. im planning on joining a judo school here soon... im just worried abt ppl lookin at me as the guy that has never studied.. ive been learning all styles for a long time and just combine em.. from TKD, to boxing... to juijitsu judo BJJ, hapkido... i have a crap ton of fun doing it and its a great stress reliever...

so how are you all?!

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

actually. i just started in judo.. when i was younger i was in TKD... very much a mcdojo so i dont even know if u want to consider me going.. but i do still know and remember the things i did there... my pre black belt test was a small kata with a tornado kick/360 roundhouse at the end lol

im loving judo MUCH more than TKD... i love the cooperation it has attached with it... i am a white belt still but since i still remember falls from TKD and they saw my desire to know more... or at least thats what im guessing.... they are letting me go to the advanced classes...

im very excited to b back because last time i was here i was younger, immature and henceforth... dang mcdojos.. lol im 19. 20 in october.. thx for the warm welcome lol

"ok, well i must warn you, im an orange belt on karateforums!"

• 3 weeks later...