• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Google+

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Not yet. How does it stack up to Facebook and all the others? Haven't bothered to make a profile yet as none of my friends seem to be interested in it..

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

That's cool, Justice. Nothing is for everyone. After all, most people aren't on KarateForums.com. ;) Hehe.

Danielle, it's pretty cool. You should have a look around. :)

Patrick

Hey Derwentbob,

Yes, that sounds right. Circles are, more or less, a more visual way for you to see who you are sharing with. In my view, it makes it easier for you to more carefully share content with specific groups. Like coworkers, family, close friends, the public, etc. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Oh right, in that case they sent me an email telling me all about it which then told me it was closed to new folk for now!

The old "look at the shiny thing...but you can't have it" marketing...

I'm not sure if it would help you get in faster (it might bypass that "closed for now" stuff), but would you like me to send you an invite, Derwentbob?

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...
I'm not sure if it would help you get in faster (it might bypass that "closed for now" stuff), but would you like me to send you an invite, Derwentbob?

Patrick

Sorry Patrick, I forgot about this thread! Thanks for the offer but I just don't get on with FarceBook and the like so I'll pass on Google+. Forums are about as social as I like to be when not face to face and I'm not very good at answering people on here :oops: