• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favorite bands

datguy

What kind of music do you like? What are your favorite artists/bands?

My top 3 bands are: 1. Guns 'N Roses

2. Scorpions

3. AC/DC

“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you've given away what year you were born. I'll see your three, and raise you one.

1. Van Halen

2. Beastie Boys

3. The Who

4. Rage Against the Machine

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

I am a huge, huge fan of Diddy. I love most of what he and Bad Boy Records has touched and it's also a hobby of mine to collect it all and various other pieces of memorabilia.

I'm a big fan of The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Ryan Leslie, TLC, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Will Smith, Eminem, Total, 112, Mary J. Blige, Lady Gaga, Fabolous, Drake, Nas, The Lonely Island, "Weird Al' Yankovic and more. I'm always listening to music.

I can bop along to a lot of stuff, though. You can view my listening habits on my Last.fm profile, as well: http://www.last.fm/user/iFroggy

I am a huge, huge fan of Diddy. I love most of what he and Bad Boy Records has touched and it's also a hobby of mine to collect it all and various other pieces of memorabilia.

I'm a big fan of The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Ryan Leslie, TLC, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Will Smith, Eminem, Total, 112, Mary J. Blige, Lady Gaga, Fabolous, Drake, Nas, The Lonely Island, "Weird Al' Yankovic and more. I'm always listening to music.

I can bop along to a lot of stuff, though. You can view my listening habits on my Last.fm profile, as well: http://www.last.fm/user/iFroggy

Weird Al and Lonely Island are great. You should check out some Dr Demento stuff. That's where Weird Al got his start.

I like Danzig ,Iron Maiden, Powerglove, Vomitron, and really love Beethoven.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

I'm pretty eclectic. However, high on my playlist right now is 30 Second to Mars.

Don't let groin strike see that...he'll go into a fit of rage.

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

Thanks MasterPain. I am familiar with Dr. Demento through "Weird Al," though by Dr. Demento's own creations.

Patrick

I'm pretty eclectic. However, high on my playlist right now is 30 Second to Mars.

Don't let groin strike see that...he'll go into a fit of rage.

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! BLARG SNORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!