guitarguy

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm usually found playing 360 COD3.( Message me and I can exchange gamer tags). As for hobbies im slowly finishing up my degree in Computer information systems. I currently work as an electrical engineering tech., working on industrial controls.

I like to spend time in the gym lifting weights. I had the goal to bench press 300 and hopfully will get there. (someday) I also play in a soccer league. Thats about it... later gator

I almost forgot... I'm currently working towards my blackbelt in karateforums! lol

I work with horses, and ride them when possible.

I am an artist, specializing in freehand digital illustration and photo restoration.

I play the harp on occasion, and sing often.

I read a lot.

I socialize a lot.

Garden.

Cook.

Dance.

Play computer games.

Hike.

Lots of photography too, mostly nature.

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

I've been a musician all my life, those that's definitely a bit portion of my hobbies.

Obviously martial arts :)

Other than that -

Video Games

Hacking (I'm a Certified Ethical Hacker so I don't break the law in any way when I'm doing this)

Cooking with my wife

Walking around Montréal (this is quite possibly the most beautiful city in North America)

Beer (Hey, I'm Canadian)

Wine (Hey, I'm Québecois (French Canadian))

I used to play paintball too, but I've fallen out of that.

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

I play video games, mostly Nintendo. I own the Nintendo 3DS and some games for it like Pokemon rumble blast and super mario 3D land. I have Mario kart 7 but don't play it much. Also I like Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Feraligatr. It's the Pokemon in my avatar.

I play some other games like Animal crossing. I can't believe I said that here, sorta embarrassing. But yeah, I'm looking forward to this new Animal Crossing coming out for the 3DS. I have it pre ordered. I went to the midnight release to pick up my 3DS. So I got it the first day it came out. I have a YouTube account and I make videos but won't mention it here.

Tang Soo Do - Red Belt (2nd GUP)

I restore old dinky and corgi cars, collect Doctor Who memorabilia (I'm a big fan, my username sort of gives that away :D), walk on the fells, make or restore furniture or any other DIY. I am also a qualified dog trainer!

I restore old dinky and corgi cars, collect Doctor Who memorabilia (I'm a big fan, my username sort of gives that away :D), walk on the fells, make or restore furniture or any other DIY. I am also a qualified dog trainer!

Hahaha, so I was right! When I saw your name I thought "I wonder if he means Doctor Who." since "qui" is who in French :P

Shodan - Shaolin Kempo

███████████████▌█

collect Doctor Who memorabilia (I'm a big fan, my username sort of gives that away :D)

Awesome! I've been a huge fan since I was about 8 years old watching grainy reruns on PBS here in the states.

Hahaha, so I was right! When I saw your name I thought "I wonder if he means Doctor Who." since "qui" is who in French :P

Yep, but Qui is actually flemish...but close enough! :D