• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

xbox or ps3?

tkdkid123

my friend said that ps3 is better because you can get free live unlike the xbox where you have to pay like 6 dollars a month.

That's true but xbox has better security maybe if Sony would charge for online they can put it towards securing their network so they don't get hacked and have everyone's information jeopardized again.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy both consoles and what they have to offer. I feel there is a balance between the online services. PS3 may be free to play online but you do pay for downloads (games, add ons ect.). Xbox 360 you pay for online but unlocking achievements gives you gamer points you can use to purchase those same downloads.

• 1 month later...

In terms of hardware quality and overall potential as a system, PS3 takes the gold. X360 doesn't even come close in terms of hardware specs (still stuck with a DVD drive rather than blu-ray) but it's cheaper so people buy it for the same reason they buy Dells: It usually gets the job done and the occasional catastrophic failures are worth the inconvenience to save a few bucks. They're both good consoles for different reasons, but being a fan of quality>quantity myself, I definitely have to go with PS3.

Xbox and PS3 both are having the best and the unique games collection. People enjoy playing games according to their own choice. Well I enjoy both but Xbox 360 are my favorite games.
I disagree. There are more PC exclusives than there are console exclusives mostly due to the RTS genre. If we are excluding PC though, I think I would be split between Wii and PS3 myself. I mean Wii games are fun (and I mean fun fun not 'it's only fun when I win' fun) and PS3 has some of my favorite game series such as God of War, Resistance, and Yakuza. X360 only had Ace Combat 6 for me, but prior to that, the Ace Combat series was a PS exclusive IIRC. The one game series I wish they'd continue on PS3 is the Naval Ops series. Warship Gunner 2 was by far my favorite. Absolutely loved that game.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...