tkdkid123

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have a preference, as there are good reasons for all of the current generation consoles. But, that said, my brother has a PS3, so I play it somewhat regularly with him - playing a lot of Black Ops right now.

Thanks,

Patrick

yeah i have an xbox and i play black ops on it. i really like the xbox but my friend said that ps3 is better because you can get free live unlike the xbox where you have to pay like 6 dollars a month.

"Impossible" is just an excuse not to try.

- me

I had been a Sony Playstation owner since the first console hit the UK and I had two PS2s set up with link cables to play two-player games. However since they launched the PS3 in the UK with a stupidly inflated price tag I have gone over to the Xbox and will probably not buy a PS3 or any of its descendents again.

PS3 all the way for me. I was quite lucky in that I got mine free with a phone contract so I didn't have to pay for mine. There's a couple if games that make me wanna get a 360 (mainly halo) but there isn't much between them.

Well...I've an XBox 360, first time having an XBox. I've always enjoyed the PS format over any other. Having said that, I wish that I had purchased a PS3 because there are a lot of FPS games out there, that I love as well as their sequels, that can only be found on the PS3 format, like SOCOM and MGS, two of my favorites. So, I have to get rid of my XBox 360 and get the PS3.

MGS:Rising will have an XBox format that's coming out around this November, I'm still coming back to PS, PS3 that is.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never had an XBox but I've had a PSOne and PS2 and just got myself a PS3 last spring. I use it mostly to play Netflix, Hulu and Vudu on my TV since I don't have cable but I also love the DVD/Bluray player it comes with and I've found a few games on there I absolutely love. I've played through Portal 2 like three times already and I just got Rocksmith this past weekend. I'm not big into the shooting/war games. I tried Black Ops but just couldn't get into it.