• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Member of the Month for June 2011

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks a lot, everyone! It's been fun wearing my rainbow belt this month, and the recognition has renewed my interest in these forums, and my desire to post things that might be useful (or sometimes maybe just silly or weird, but at least to contribute). Actually, there are many things I have been wanting to post on here about lately, but work, training, rehab, and working on the dojo newsletter, of which I am the editor, have been consuming most of my time lately! But... just want to say, I'm glad you're all here, and will verbalize more when I get the chance. :)

That's wonderful to hear, still kicking. :) Thank you for your great contributions.

Patrick

Thanks a lot, everyone! It's been fun wearing my rainbow belt this month, and the recognition has renewed my interest in these forums, and my desire to post things that might be useful (or sometimes maybe just silly or weird, but at least to contribute). Actually, there are many things I have been wanting to post on here about lately, but work, training, rehab, and working on the dojo newsletter, of which I am the editor, have been consuming most of my time lately! But... just want to say, I'm glad you're all here, and will verbalize more when I get the chance. :)

We look forward to hearing more from you, still kicking. I can understand about getting busy...it happens to us all from time to time.