• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Shao-lin Kung Fu Vs. Bak Fu Pai "White Tiger" Kung

Ok I have desided that Kung Fu is the way to go. There are only two kung fu schools nearby, one teaches traditional shao-lin and the other teaches Bak Fu Pai (White Tiger) kung fu.

My question is what are the differences and which is more effective?

Thanks in advance.

Currently not attending any class.

Great souls have wills; feeble ones have only wishes. - Chinese Proverb

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

EpicMasterpiece,

I study Shaolin kung-fu. I like it. I don't know much about Bak Fu Pai (White Tiger) kung fu.

So I can't help you there. All I know is that I wanted to study Kung-Fu for a very long time. I have a Shaolin Kung-Fu where I live and it is awesome.

All I can say is go to a few classes and then decide which art might be for you. I hope you enjoy which ever style that you pick, and I don't think you could go wrong by studing Kung-Fu........ :brow:

I Depends on the Instructor.

If you like Kung Fu, go to both school. Ask questions to the Master, Look the place around. Watch a couple of classes.

Find if the Masters have proper credentitals.

Then, join to the "Kwoon" you feel more confortable in.

see you.

I have found that you get a good "feeling" for one club, it could be the Sensei, or the students or even just the place. But if you have one of these then you have them all. A student is the reflection of the Sensei, the Sensei is the reflection of the student, and where they train is a reflection of both.

Go and see a few class's, see what you prefer.

Well I take Shaolin Kungfu styles and like the style alot. ive never heard of white tiger before though. Go to both schools and see which one you like better.

I am training for myself not anyone else.. to be the best I can be in everything.