• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Would You Like to Train Via Skype?

Shorin-Ryu Karate-Do student here! i'd love to meet with other Karateka's via Skype and learn/share our styles!

my Skype ID is: fightclub4ever50

sorry its childish, i'm only 16 and i made it a while ago. I'm shy though so someone with patience and someone who can talk please!

"Karate doesnt teach me to fight, it teaches me to solve my problems. Physically, mentally, and spiritually."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chatted with Ev the other day, which was fun. (As would be expected from her art, she's a very vicious and violent sort in all the good ways, alas I just don't have the background to be able to contribute to discussion of the best ways to hit someone to make them cry other than the ones everyone already know about, heh)

tried talking to S-8, but there were network problems. Given the connection quality of the other call, i'm guessing those were a fluke that wasn't on my end, hope that got worked out.

Alas I start to suspect that was a quirk. I haven't seen anyone else online since.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

No trouble! I hadn't seen anyone and was somewhat concerned. Apparently my concern in this case was accurate. Hope things work out soon.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

I'm out of state without my webcam at the moment, but I'm hoping to be on around 3pm PST periodically once I return.

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

Sorry, having a crisis at home right now, and am not on skype much. :/

Ahem...crisis have been solved, right? Then Skype away!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

LOL, OSU Bob! But let's not talk about the housing thing, as they'll hear it in the room next door, and I just want calm until they move out on the 12th. :}

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

LOL, OSU Bob! But let's not talk about the housing thing, as they'll hear it in the room next door, and I just want calm until they move out on the 12th. :}

OK!!

• 4 months later...

Well....my laptop died not too long ago, so, I'll not be able to Skype until either I get a new laptop or an external camera for my desktop computer.

Sorry if you've tried to reach me via Skype and haven't been able to. It's not because I'm ignoring you.

I'll see ya at Skype when I solve my little problem.