• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Would You Like to Train Via Skype?

With the suggestion of Patrick,

I'm beginning to like Skype more and more, especially once I learn all of what Skype can do and how easy it is to do.

So...

If you'd like to train together, then how about we trade our Skype ID's and then schedule a time to meet...TRAIN ON!!

[Patrick, is this what you mean, and did I word this right?]

Wait, I don't know where to find that....oopppssss. Patrick, do you mean my Skype name? If so, then

My Skype ID is...

sensei_8

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. I have already sent you my ID via PM.

I guess this will be another thing to Thank Patrick for. Going to have to add him on the Christmas Card list.

But, what I see, is that having only the other persons Skype ID isn't enough to call and/or ?...I could be wrong!

Nice idea! Well I'm definitely up for that. If anyone wants my ID, I'll PM you it. :D

Skype ID is enough Bob, only have to fill that bit in to add the contact (or we'll add you) and they'll be sent a request to be Skype friends :)

edit: although on second thoughts, I might be a bit limited in what I can add to the mix because I don't know any Japanese Katas and ITF TKD is a little weird :P

Edited by DWx

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Nice idea! Well I'm definitely up for that. If anyone wants my ID, I'll PM you it. :D

Skype ID is enough Bob, only have to fill that bit in to add the contact (or we'll add you) and they'll be sent a request to be Skype friends :)

edit: although on second thoughts, I might be a bit limited in what I can add to the mix because I don't know any Japanese Katas and ITF TKD is a little weird :P

But would sure give us a new way to look at things. A little TKD can go a long way.

But would sure give us a new way to look at things. A little TKD can go a long way.

Cool well I'm definitely open to it, can imagine I would learn loads from you guys :) Plus it might be nice to actually show and explain sine wave as it is rather frustrating when people don't get it

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

WOW!!

Jeff and I just finished a video call....and it was GREAT. Many, many more to come.

Good thing about this venue....it doesn't take anything away from KF.

And Danielle, martial artists, no matter the style and no matter the background, will still find a lot to talk about. So, please come aboard.

Jeff and I talked about the weather, I introduced him to my wife and daughter, and of course...we talked about the martial arts. In that small time frame, we covered a wide gambit of several topics.

Jeff and I were wondering if more than two can be one during a video call?!? If so, hold the phone, we could be having a kind of roundtable discussion...LIVE!! WOW!!

I'm so excited!!

So....right now I only have Jeff on my Skype contact list and if you're interested...please let me know your Skype ID or request and I'll accept you...or however this works. I'm still new to this but I have faith in everyone else at KF.

Skype conference calls can hold up to 5 people. I don't know how bandwidth intensive that might get.

I was also noticing that Skype has a business conference program that can hold up to 10 people. That's intense. I haven't found out its price yet.