• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank You Patrick!!

sensei8

Yesterday, KF had celebrated it's 10th birthday with a Livestream and live chat. It was a first for me, and pure joy to be part of. I thank you Patrick for having me as one of your live guests. It was nerve racking for me, and that was mainly because I've never done that before...the honor is all mine to have been included in the celebration like this.

For 3 hours, Patrick showed me why he's at the top of his field. He was the consummate professional and host. He never missed a beat, and in that, Patrick is in every sense of the word..."ULTIMATE"; Patrick defined it. With each hour, my respect for him grew more and more.

I've been around many masters of the martial arts, and without any ambiguity whatsover, Patrick is a true master in his field. Other experts in his field could learn a lot from Patrick, and if I was to enter into that field, Patrick would be my first and last choice to learn from. I thank you Patrick for all that you do. You're a genuine treasure, and every KF member should be so glad that Patrick is the leader of our community; I know that I am.

THANK YOU PATRICK!!

:)

Edited by sensei8

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you, Bob. That is very kind of you to say and it means a lot to me - makes my day. :) Thank you.

Patrick

Yesterday, KF had celebrated it's 10th birthday with a Livestream and live chat. It was a first for me, and pure joy to be part of. I thank you Patrick for having me as one of your live guests. It was nerve racking for me, and that was mainly because I've never done that before...the honor is all mine to have been included in the celebration like this.

For 3 hours, Patrick showed me why he's at the top of his field. He was the consummate professional and host. He never missed a beat, and in that, Patrick is in every sense of the word..."ULTIMATE"; Patrick defined it. With each hour, my respect for him grew more and more.

I've been around many masters of the martial arts, and without any ambiguity whatsover, Patrick is a true master in his field. Other experts in his field could learn a lot from Patrick, and if I was to enter into that field, Patrick would be my first and last choice. I thank you Patrick for all that you do. You're a genuine treasure, and every KF member should be so glad that Patrick is the leader of our community; I know that I am.

THANK YOU PATRICK!!

SOLID! And Ditto!

In my opening post, I've just edited a sentence so that the sentence expressed my true feelings...

Original sentence...

"Other experts in his field could learn a lot from Patrick, and if I was to enter into that field, Patrick would be my first and last choice."

Edited sentence...

"Other experts in his field could learn a lot from Patrick, and if I was to enter into that field, Patrick would be my first and last choice to learn from."

**Proof is on the floor!!!