• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How Did You Find KarateForums.com? Why Did You Sign Up?

Patrick

Hey all,

Way back when, if you can remember, what led you to KarateForums.com?

And, if you remember, why did you hit the register button and sign up? What prompted you to do so, rather than moving on?

Thanks,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first started in Karate and my passion began to grow I was looking through Websites/Forums/Chat Sites. A place where I can join other Martial Artists with the same passion. And I stumbled upon this place. And here I am. I don't come around much. But I pop in when I can.

The only difference between the possible and the impossible is one's will.

- Hironori Ohtsuka Sensei -

Can across it from a post on a different forum. Was actually reading a thread on Junior blackbelts/children training and just had to have my say on the matter :D

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

That's easy...BRIAN!! I met Brian at another forum and he turned me on to KF. I checked KF out....then I hit the register button. I've never considered to just move on. It didn't take me long to know that KF was more than SOLID!!

Guess what...I was right!! KF IS SOLID!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

It was one of the best google moments ever. Found it and began reading. I didn't join till about a month or 2 later. It took me the 2 months to read most everything.

I was trying to find an MA chat room, and KF kept popping up in the searches. Once I checked it out, and began reading some posts, I had a moment like Danielle, and had to put my .02 cents in on the matter. I haven't stopped since. :D

I was searching and trying out many martial arts forums. Most had people that were closed minded to their own styles and abusive. Once joining and reading the post everyone here respected the opinions and thoughts of everyone here. And I've been in and out of here ever since.

• 2 years later...