• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Will You Be at the Livestream Party? (RSVP)

Hey all,

KarateForums.com is 10 years old!

We're celebrating - and part of this celebration is a livestream where I will chat with special guests from the community and reflect on the last 10 years. Part of the experience is a live chat room where everyone can chat and have some fun. The livestream will be available at http://www.karateforums.com/livestream.php

Will you be able to make it? Please note that you don't have to have to appear on camera or audio to attend, you can simply listen and chat via the text chat room - but only if you want to. :) I hope that you'll be able to make it!

In addition to RSVPing here, you can also RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=104241499667288

Thanks,

Patrick

Edited by Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I shall be in either the live chat or the Livestream. I'm more familiar with chat than I am with Livestream. Either way...I'll be there!! It'll be a lot of fun across the board!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

I should be attending.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I am going to try to attend. If anything, I should be in for a bit on chat. I have Skype on our laptop, but am unfamiliar with it, so I'll will be getting lessons this week!

I am going to try to attend. If anything, I should be in for a bit on chat. I have Skype on our laptop, but am unfamiliar with it, so I'll will be getting lessons this week!

Do I need Skype to participate in the KF Livestream this Saturday? If so, where can I get it? Is Skype the only Livestream thingy? I know...I'm showing I'm a computer idiot...again...and again...and...

:-?

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Glad to hear that you all will be able to make it. :) Just so everyone knows what to expect:

I will likely be the only one on video. It can be difficult to get others on video and have a good recording, as it requires a bit of technical understanding.

I will be talking and calling guests (either via Skype or the telephone if they are in the U.S. or Canada) and will patch them into the stream.

Everyone else will be welcome to listen in and chat in the chat room that we'll have up below the video. You won't be on video and won't need to talk to anyone, so don't worry about any of that. You can just show up, listen and chat via the chat room, ask questions, share your thoughts and just hang out. :)

If anyone has any thoughts for anything else we could do on the stream, in addition to talking with guests, I'm open to ideas. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

Excellent, Ashley. :) I hope to have a guest list posted up tomorrow, so you will have an idea of who some of the people are who are coming on as a guest - plus, we may just pull people on from the chat and call them up. :)

Patrick