• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cheapest Wholesale Uniforms

Hey guys,

I am new here, and I am planning on opening a school soon.

I have noticed a few wholesale sites around like Zengu, etc etc. But I was wondering on a personal preference.

I am not looking for the best quality in a uniform as these will be for the most basic of techniques and students.

I was wondering if you knew of a good wholesale company or program through a supplier that supplies cheap wholesale uniforms. I am willing to buy in mass as well.

Thanks in advance.

~

I find myself dabbling into a lot of different martial arts styles, some I've been awarded rank in, but I don't feel as if I deserve them.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For me, Century has a fantastic price for low-end student uniforms once you open a wholesale account with them.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Thanks, I will check them out also.

Anybody else? ^_^

I find myself dabbling into a lot of different martial arts styles, some I've been awarded rank in, but I don't feel as if I deserve them.

Thanks for the info, I bookmarked the site ^_^

I'll keep it in mind, thanks a lot!

• 4 weeks later...

Century Martial Arts and KI International Corporation are good options. Both require a wholesale account (sales tax license) and a store/school address. Tiger Claw has some nice items but, they require you to place a credit card on file which some people don't mind doing, but, I don't like that myself.

Sensei Kellam

Karate is a way of life!

http://cranemartialarts.ecrater.com/