• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Brian (bushido_man96) Reaches 20,000 Posts!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

Yesterday, Brian (bushido_man96) made his 20,000th post in this community. It's a huge mark and I wanted to take a moment to highlight it.

What makes it impressive isn't just the number itself - 20,000 is certainly a big number - but also the quality of the contributions that Brian has made to this community over his more than five years of being here.

For most of his time here, Brian has been a member of our staff. He has been a vital member of our team since joining it on July 31 of 2006, exactly four months after he joined the community itself.

Brian has helped a lot of people and has contributed insight to a lot of discussions. When it comes to expressing viewpoints, Brian has been a great example to other members of how to do so with respect, helping to cultivate the atmosphere that makes KarateForums.com unique. It was great when I had a chance to meet him and his family last year at Podcamp Topeka.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Brian for all that he has contributed to this community, as a member and as a member of staff. I greatly appreciate your friendship and all of your support over the years.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks you, Jeffrey, and thank you, Patrick. I have to give credit to all the other great contributors here at KF.com, because if it weren't for everyone else's great contributions, I wouldn't have been able to make any myself.

Thanks for launching this great community, Patrick. You've done a terrific job of creating a great place for Martial Artists of all types to gather and discuss that which we are so passionate about. :karate:

20K posts!! Brain, while Patrick is the "Soke" of this community, you're certainly deserving of being called "Grandmaster" of this community. With all of my respect...I bow to you, and I'm so thankful to be able to converse with you because you bring that certain something to each and every post. For the ability of being able to call you friend, for me, this means everything to me.

CONGRATS!!

:bow:

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Congrats Brian! 20K's worth of great posts too! :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Thanks for the replies, all and for the kind words, Brian. They mean a lot.

Patrick

Congrats, and I have to say that I make a point of reading your comments in the threads I look at. They are always intelligently crafted and often educational. Keep up the great work!

Congrats! Not just on the high number either, but on the continued quality of the posts you put out there. Great job.