• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, USA- Kyokushin?

evergrey

OSU

Does anyone know if there are any dojos near Fort Lost-in-the-woods? Or Kyokushin folk stationed there who could train? Have a dear friend who I would love to hook up with Kyokushin, he's perfect for it.

Thanks!

OSU

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

OSU, have you tried the National Organisation or ask your Shihan if they know (Also if you check on K4L that you're on too ;-)

OSU

"Challenge is a Dragon with a Gift in its mouth....Tame the Dragon and the Gift is Yours....." Noela Evans (author)

Sorry, Ev--the closest Kyokushin dojo I found was in Ellisville, which is over 2 hours away.

Kishimoto-Di | 2014-Present | Sensei: Ulf Karlsson

Shorin-Ryu/Shinkoten Karate | 2010-Present: Yondan, Renshi | Sensei: Richard Poage (RIP), Jeff Allred (RIP)

Shuri-Ryu | 2006-2010: Sankyu | Sensei: Joey Johnston, Joe Walker (RIP)

Judo | 2007-2010: Gokyu | Sensei: Joe Walker (RIP), Ramon Rivera (RIP), Adrian Rivera

Illinois Practical Karate | International Neoclassical Karate Kobudo Society

OSU, thank you both. :} Yeah, seems there's nothin' out there... thankfully I found someone who is Kyokushin and going to be in the area soonish. He's willing to give my buddy a taste of it anyway.

OSU!

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

Sorry Evergrey, by living near there, you have officially moved to the gateway to hell. However, if you're on base, you might be able to ask the local Marines if you can train with them. You might.