• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Insomnia Anyone?

MasterPain

I can't sleep. I've had this problem for most of my life, and dislike the use of drugs for it. Too much potential for long term liver damage. That's why I'm posting at this time. Anyway, at least now I have something to do.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have always had problems, since I was a little kid. I wouldn't say I have full blown insomnia, but I definitely have not been good at sleeping.

Good luck, private message me if you're ever really bored haha

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I used to. Then it was noted that both me and my father snored a lot, and got tested for sleep apnea. Now both of us wear a quiet and inobtrusive air mask at night, no drugs, sleep soundly, wake up refreshed, and have a lot more energy in the morning.

"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly." - Baleia

I know what this is like. I had it for 3 Months its terrible. I think for long term insomnia like you have I don't really have any suggestions. Often if I can't sleep I give up get out of bed and read a book. Apparently distracting yourself is a good idea. Some people just don't sleep much as well. I have one family member that says she is lucky to get a couple of hours.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

• 4 months later...