• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New from WA!

Bdon-87

Hi guys, Im from WA born and raised. I trained at Karate West in Issaquah, Wa under Shihan Randy Holeman. I understand Karate West is somewhat of a sister school to a school in Yakima, Wa run by Shihan Morris Mack. I trained for 11 years and achieved my black belt at the age of 14, I am now 23. I haven't trained in about 3 years, but as you all know its like riding a bike ha ha. I'd love to start training, but the lack of time and money prevents me from doing so. Im not destitute ha ha, I just have higher priorities at the moment (house, baby, etc...) I love sparring, Im not much of a kata nerd, but I do have my favorites. I do enjoy weapons katas but I focused a lot on sparring, and Id love to do more!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to the board I am a new member as well. Good to see this board is active and getting new members

First learn stand...then learn fly...nature's rule..Daniel-san, not mine.

-- Karate Kid, The

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

-- Bruce Lee

Welcome to KF. You'll love it here.

The past is no more; the future is yet to come. Nothing exist except for the here and now. Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what's clearly is clearly at hand...Lets continue to train!