• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fight for a living

reality check!! you want to fight for a living? why? theres really no money in it except if you become a professional boxer and even then you have alot of obstacles to overcome...besides working for a living is hard enough without worring about having your brains pounded out of your ears...go to school find a trade...get a real job ..

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ok what ever you say man. I love fighting to the point where I am crazy about it. Hey, man you could be what every you want like a coumputer guy, sales men or what every boring job. I don't want to wast my life on nothing. I don't want to sit next to a computer for hours and answering phone call.

I want to be a role modle, sombody famous and, sombody a child could say " look I want to be him!"...............

Hey , top fighters get alot of money and women.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

I don't own a gym, I just teach and train there. Our most recent victory was in "King of the Cage" which is an MMA type of event.. grappling and striking. Our most recent loss was to Frank Shamrock in a k-1 fight, our fighter, Shannon Ritch, fought injured (which was a big mistake, but I'm not the head coach). Shannon lost 1st round because of that injury getting kicked.

Anyway, injuries are something you need to think about if you want to go pro. My best advice is to tell you to get and education AND train to fight also, then you have options open if you do become disabled.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

"Well, A coach is very expensive. My question is , will a camp trainer or school be by my side ( the coner man, for free that is ) because I am fighting for there school?

Also, personal trianer is very expensive and no way could I afford one untill I start wining fights. So, I heard that some tv or magizens could give you a free coach but the catch is that they are the only or first ones to interview you."

That is my real question. IF you could help that would be great.

"Don't think!! Feel..."

-Bruce Lee

https://www.muaythaiboxing.friendpages.com

This site is dumb but I made it so it is good.

what world are you living in? :eek:

Javier l Rosario

instructor taekwondo/hapkido

under master Atef s Himaya

"whenever youre lazy enough not to train .someone, somewhere is training very hard to kick your *"