• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE martial arts movies, esp. Jackie Chan ones. The man is a legend. I don't think any Martial Arts movies get old. I can watch them over and over. Lol. I stumbled across this martial arts movies list, which I found to be pretty convenient. All the movies in one place, not bad. What's everyone's favorite karate movie?[/url]

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ip Man. Very entertaining film. Watch the MegaVideo clip, seven minuets into the movie, the sparring practice is an elegant idealization of dojo kumite. They demonstrate control, and accuracy at it's best. Of course, its a movie.

http://honoluludesktop.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/temp001.png

It was probably around 1977 or 78. I was bout 7-8 at the time we lived in an apt for the first time so cable was new to me (use to live out in the sticks and had to use rabbit ears and aluminum foil). there was a program on every sat afternoon I think it was called black belt theatre or something like that and during the show there was always 2 black or 3 black belts demostrating techniques. Use to sit there and practice what I saw. My mom saw I loved it, dad wanted to watch wrestling. Guess who won :)

• 3 weeks later...

Best of the Best tops my list to date (the first one, not the cheese ball sequels). You can't list such things without mentioning Enter the Dragon either.

I remember the Speakman film. I also remember liking it alot at the time. Haven't seen it in years. Might have to look that one up again.

Best of the Best tops my list to date (the first one, not the cheese ball sequels). You can't list such things without mentioning Enter the Dragon either.

I remember the Speakman film. I also remember liking it alot at the time. Haven't seen it in years. Might have to look that one up again.

Best of the Best was the only action movie I can think of that made me tear up a little.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma