• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I hate the bujinkan because of their rules!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I am not interesteed in taijitsu; however, I really hate the way bujinkan people run their schools. A physician's report is required for people who want to join the Bujinkan, and those who are mentally ill cannot partake in training.

I believe that martial arts can benefit the disabled. I always thought martial arts were forms of therapy because I felt relaxed when I used to train at a dojo. Physically challenged individuals should also be allowed to train to grow in health, be more confident, and learn how to protect themselves. Martial arts teach honor and other important lessons that I believe should be instilled on any body willing to give martial arts a try.

So do a different martial art. There are many from which to choose. Let us know how the search goes.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Right, to each their own. For every person who subscribes to your definition of the ma's, there are several more who have differing ones. There are enough schools for everyone.

I am not interesteed in taijitsu; however, I really hate the way bujinkan people run their schools. A physician's report is required for people who want to join the Bujinkan, and those who are mentally ill cannot partake in training.

I believe that martial arts can benefit the disabled. I always thought martial arts were forms of therapy because I felt relaxed when I used to train at a dojo. Physically challenged individuals should also be allowed to train to grow in health, be more confident, and learn how to protect themselves. Martial arts teach honor and other important lessons that I believe should be instilled on any body willing to give martial arts a try.

Not every school is going to be for everyone. Some schools know this, and they tailor their goals to fit a specific participant. Its like not everyone in the Army is cut out for special forces. Just like MMA competition isn't for every Martial Artist out there, either. There are schools out there that do cater to a wider variety of participants. They are the ones that one should seek out if the desires that you mentioned are what are being sought.

A local JJ Professor interviews each prospective student personally and, if he accepts them, spends the first 6 months trying to get them to quit. I agree that not all martial arts are for all people.

8)

"A Black Belt is only the beginning."

Heidi-A student of the arts

Tae Kwon Do,Shotokan,Ju Jitsu,Modern Arnis

http://the100info.tumblr.com/