• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Awards 2010: Winners Revealed!

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com. :)

After a month and a half of nominating and voting, the KarateForums.com Awards 2010 have come to their conclusion. It is now time for us to announce the winners.

Before I do so, I wanted to once again congratulate everyone who was nominated. Being nominated, in and of itself, is a beautiful thing and should be recognized. If you did not win or were not nominated, please do not take it personally. These awards do have meaning, but they are also for fun and not everyone can win or be nominated. Please join me in congratulating our winners. :)

I would also like to pass along a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the process by nominating and voting. You are vital to this event. You, the community, selected the nominees and decided the winners. :)

Without further ado, here they are:

1. Member of the Year: sensei8

2. New Member of the Year: evergrey

3. Community Spirit Award: bushido_man96

4. Staff Member of the Year: tallgeese

5. Funniest Member of the Year: (tie) DWx and evergrey

6. Article of the Year: Proof is On the Floor! by sensei8

Congratulations to Bob (sensei8), evergrey, Brian (bushido_man96), Alex (tallgeese) and Danielle (DWx)! :)

For past winners, please check out: http://www.karateforums.com/awards.php

Thank you for reading and for supporting the KarateForums.com Awards.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much, everyone. What a great way to brighten my day! I hope I can continue to entertain in a useful fashion. :}

OSU!

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

To all; I sincerely thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. For your nominations, and for your voting, for your confidence in me across the board. Congrats to the other winners, for they are well deserved! This is unexpected, however, it's greatly appreciated!

THANKS TO ALL!!

:D

**Proof is on the floor!!!

And congratulations to everyone from me as well. :} Sorry I didn't say so earlier- I was a sleepy lil' karate-ka!

OSU!

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.