• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any Mario Karters here?

bushido_man96

Hey I am going to add you to my Wii. The wife and I LOVE mario kart so we will be willing to play from time to time.

First learn stand...then learn fly...nature's rule..Daniel-san, not mine.

-- Karate Kid, The

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

-- Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. :) We should try to set a time to play or something. Danielle being in the UK is 5 hours ahead of us, I believe, but that's not too bad.

Yeah should do that sometime :D I'm 5 or 8hrs ahead depending which side of the US you're in :) Pretty much a night owl anyway though.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Wednesdays and Thursdays are my days off right now, so if you want to work something at odd hours, those would be good days for me.

My Wii's at my parents house so when I can play depends when I'm going to be home. Not home this weekend but for various reasons will be for the following 3 weekends. I'd be up for playing anytime up till midnight, so that's around 7pm your time. Don't worry though; just organise whenever's convenient for you guys and I might join in.

Danielle, by weekends, you mean Saturday and Sunday, right? (Some people throw Friday in there, so just checking, heh).

Patrick

Hehe yeah I know I said weekends but I really mean Fridays and Saturdays :D I go down to my parents on the Friday evening and come back up to uni on the Sunday evening. Might be able to do Sunday afternoons but probably only between 3 and 5pm (10am - 12pm your time) as have trains to catch.

I can be pretty flexible with this, in general. Are Fridays and Saturdays totally bad for you, Brian? Taiikuka? Anyone else?

9 PM Danielle's time would be 4 PM my time and Taiikuka's, 3 PM Brian's time. Something like that would work for me on either day. But, plenty of other times would, as well. :)

Patrick