• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Any Mario Karters here?

bushido_man96

Hey there, everyone. Our family bought a Wii this year, and I really enjoy playing Mario Kart, especially on-line (although I'm not that great at it). I was just curious as to whether or not anyone else here played, too, and how you've done on the game so far.

I've done well on the 50cc, and got at least a one star rank in all cups there. I've done ok on 100cc, but haven't quite nailed them all in the A rank, yet. And I've only won 3 trophies in the 150cc circuit, so far.

Anywho, if anyone is up for friend races, let me know. I have not done that yet, either.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha you do better than me! I get really bad ranks because I don't drive cleanly at all, fall off the edges, ram everyone else... :D

I play online occasionally and be up for friend races, don't know my Wii code thingy though as don't bring it to uni, maybe during the holidays though :)

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Hey Brian,

Thanks for starting this thread! Great idea. :) I have Mario Kart, haven't played in a while but would be willing to turn it on to play with some others.

My friend code is: 3609-5517-8295

Thanks,

Patrick

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Danielle,

Are you sure that is your Mario Kart friend code? As far as I know, they are only supposed to be 12 digits. I don't have room to enter 16 on my Wii. Hmm.

Thanks,

Patrick

Oops, bit too hasty to post. That's my Wii code (which people can add too if they want), Mario kart code: 0775 1901 4501

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius