• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Frustrated any advice?

What made you choose this school in the first place, Jay? Had you observed any classes first? Is it a small school, catering to the needs of the large simply b/c of its size? Have you thought of trying another school, even if it means traveling time?

A friend of mine who studies Judo is in a school of students of different sizes. There's usually someone reasonably within weight range.

It's only human to want to win at least once in a while.

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Joesteph

It was the only school available but im happy because it is pretty well known and has good people there. Its just that all of them are bigger than me unfortunatly. Im thinking thought that if I can do alright eventually I will get more out of it.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

Joesteph

It was the only school available but im happy because it is pretty well known and has good people there. Its just that all of them are bigger than me unfortunatly. Im thinking thought that if I can do alright eventually I will get more out of it.

That's it right there Jay. You're already facing a big obstacle. If you're used to that, you'll not be shaken by facing big guys. In the end your technique will be fine tuned. Facing physically advantaged people will up the level of skill you'll possess in the end.

Kisshu fushin, Oni te hotoke kokoro. A demon's hand, a saint's heart. -- Osensei Shoshin Nagamine