• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riots and looting are real and similar to the intelligence and aggression of the 28 Days Later zombies. Zombie Apocalypse readiness should include a plan for any disaster, natural or man-made that can occur in your geographic area.

My fists bleed death. -Akuma

• 3 weeks later...
This would never happen lol zombies aren't even real lol.

One of the first signs of the apocolypse(according to the bible) is that the dead shall walk the earth. Im just saying it never hurts to be prepared.

I think the problem here lies in the fact that all zombies won't tap if you rip their arms or legs off - which makes them honorary members of the Gracie family. However, if a zombie has you in his guard, a can opener might actually work in detaching the head from the body. Neck cranks are your friend in this situation.

"A gun is a tool. Like a butcher knife or a harpoon, or uhh... an alligator."

― Homer, The Simpsons

Just think if the zombies were throwing prolectiles and weilding katana. ecspecially if you were on foot and they were quick zombies. Whole Martial Art dojos full of students turning into zombies would b running down the street or threw a forests and you and your friends were traveling by motorized scooters. LOL!

The key to immorality is first living a life worth remembering

• 2 weeks later...
This would never happen lol zombies aren't even real lol.

Well, I guess we know who's going to be eaten first.

Now, my experience with BJJ is a sum total of nil, but based on my relatively limited time with Japanese Jujitsu and Aikido, I would beg to differ with you, JJN. Sure, if you go to the ground with them, you're going to be in trouble, but as has already been suggested, they're not going to feel pain; I fear my Kenpo strikes are just going to increase my chance of getting bitten.

However, if you could elicit a bite attempt, and then use the zombie's momentum to hip-throw or iriminage, I think it could work. After all, if they're the lurching kind of zombie, their hara is already out of whack, and if they're the crawl-vertically-up-cathedral-walls sort, they're going to be moving so fast they won't know what hit them.

On the other hand, now that I think about it, they're probably just going to pop right back up and keep coming. Randori with two-hundred zombies would probably not last long.

Thank you for bringing this up; this is a serious problem that needs to be addressed. I, for one, feel incredibly unprepared.

You are bound to become a buddha if you practice.

If water drips long enough, even rocks wear through.

It is not true thick skulls cannot be pierced;

people just imagine their minds are hard.

~ Shih-wu

Zombies definitely can't do Jiu jitsu. They can barely walk correctly.

JJ = worst MA vs. zombies

but...

JJ = best MA for zombies

Once that zombie grabs a hold of you, I'm pretty sure you're done for. His mind may not be capable of grappling but his body will still be built for it!

Gotta go with a sword to behead them. Guns are too noisy.

what do you guys think is the best martial art vs. zombies is? I'd say Karate or Muay Thai. Something that can generate a lot of blunt force to the head.

"We do not rise to the level of expectations. We fall to the level of our training."

-Kirk Barrett

Zombies definitely can't do Jiu jitsu. They can barely walk correctly.

JJ = worst MA vs. zombies

but...

JJ = best MA for zombies

Your insight is uncanny! This statement is amazing.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."