• advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiu Jitsu won't work against zombies... they bite. It makes me sad, but this is a truth I must accept.

Quite true. Not to mention that they eat brains, therefore taking away the ability to formulate a strategy. This, however, brings forth another query...once you, too, become a zombie; are you able to then use jiu-jitsu on zombies again? Since their bite won't hurt you anymore. Please...I need to know...can a zombie jiu-jitsu another zombie?

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

This thread has the potential for great internet comedy.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

I think zombified jiu jitsu guys actually would be seen in the streets twisting up other zombies. And god forbid the get a hold of the living. It's quite possible there would be mangled survivors telling stories of how they were attacked by the undead, who took them down attacking arms and such but never bit them! I wonder if tapping would create an escape?!

My question is...Do zombies feel pain? If not, possibly the martial arts isn't the preferred weapon. Maybe...a gun, like a shotgun...or...maybe....a very large gun, like one that's connected to, say a, TANK?!

Anyhow, zombies are very methodologically slow, but driven. Knock them down; they keep getting up!!

And where there's one, there's more than likely more....more than one could shake a stick at. So, if your ready for a very lllllloooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg night, then hone up your skills.

Btw, I'll be right behind you...in MY TANK, possibly going in the other direction because bullets and the big bang bang stuff only lasts so long, after that, I'll run out of diesel, but in the end....I'll look really good hiding inside of my tank!!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

My question is...Do zombies feel pain? If not, possibly the martial arts isn't the preferred weapon. Maybe...a gun, like a shotgun...or...maybe....a very large gun, like one that's connected to, say a, TANK?!

:)

You bring up a very valid point here. All my training in zombie killing (which mainly consists of video games and movies...which is not too dissimilar from most of the world's martial arts training) suggests that projectile weapons are the best way to go.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

Im having enough trouble taking them down with weapons on the new call of duty let alone with Jiu Jitsu

:lol:

One thing I have noticed is you do have to watch your back, best attack with a friend.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

I'd agree with the pain tolerance of a zombie. If they do feel pain, it does not deter them, so they probably would never tap out. I'd say ranged weapons are good idea. I like the tank idea, too.

Come on guys the visual of some zombified bjj guy out twisting up other zombies in the street doesn't make anyone else chuckle just a little? Maybe thats' what happened to all the ones crawling around. lol Me personally I would be looking for an suv and keep gas in it. A tank would be exhausting to ride around in. Sure you would need to make some modifications but it will ride nice and your not having to reload or be exposed. And I would prefer explosives next then a guns. Ammunition will only last so long on foot. In a highly populated area guns won't be as comforting as one might think. ;) we are really having this convo. LOL