• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Forum Upgrade Info

Hello,

I have upgraded the forum to phpBB 2.0.1, this allows for a lot of new functionalities. As we will be working (changing) on the site in the coming weeks/months, I will post a fuller explanation later, but for now, here are a few:

Enhanced PM Inbox

More indepth post formatting

Polls (You can post a poll!)

Many other small enhancements

Keep in mind that most EVERYTHING that you see on these forums right now will be changing, the smilies will be back to normal, etc... just so you you all know right now. :) There are broken images... maybe broken links... lots of things, it will all be fixed. :)

Thanks, I look forward to this site becoming the place for Martial Artists everywhere.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the new look! but i got really confused posting this reply. :down: but thats just coz its really early and i went to bed really late. but i like the new look!!!! very nice.

(we've still got the belts so im happy.)

It looks great Patrick! I know it is still a work in progress, the only think I would change (and it isn't that big a deal) Is make the forum a little smaller....I thought the previous forum was a great size this may just take some getting used too. But great job I look forward to the things to come.

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

This is not the "new look." This is only a temporary look.

Keep in mind that most EVERYTHING that you see on these forums right now will be changing, the smilies will be back to normal, etc... just so you you all know right now. There are broken images... maybe broken links... lots of things, it will all be fixed.

:)

when do you think it will be all done patrick?

Goju Ryu Karate-do and Okinawan Kobudo, 17 Years Old 1st kyu Brown Belt in in Goju Ryu Karate-do, & Shodan in Okinawan Kobudo

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both....and surpass the result.

I AM CANADIAN

Not sure. :) It will be a couple of months before we have everything we want online... but progress will be made every day. :)