• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Here's the highlight vid

Just had a quick look. Congratulations ps1 I really liked your transitions hopefully at some point I will be that smooth. Now onto that next goal :wink:

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

Nice, that was a cool video. I hope to move as good as you.

At the end they kind of put you in a choke using your old belt. Is that some kind of ritual?

Anyways, congrats!

Thanks...

Yes it is Pedro's tradition.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

What is the difference between a purple and blue belt? I noticed that most BJJ folks stop training at blue. Or they remain there forever.

What is the big hurdle?

Time.

It takes the average person between one and two years to go from white to blue. It takes around three to go from blue to purple. Three more to go to brown...and three more to go to black. Most people just don't count on the amount of time it takes.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

What is the difference between a purple and blue belt? I noticed that most BJJ folks stop training at blue. Or they remain there forever.

What is the big hurdle?

Time.

It takes the average person between one and two years to go from white to blue. It takes around three to go from blue to purple. Three more to go to brown...and three more to go to black. Most people just don't count on the amount of time it takes.

Very true. Many, many hours of training go into each belt. Those are just the minimum time requirements for the average person. A lot of blood, sweat and injuries lol