• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

KarateForums.com Survivor Champion!

The long running KarateForums.com Survivor Challenge has come to an end with our final two competitors being SaiFightsMS and KSN Doug.

First, I would like to say that I hope that everyone had fun and learned a little bit as well, while becoming closer to the KarateForums.com Community.

I would like to thank KickChick, Jack and anyone else that I have forgotten (sorry, my memory isn't too great :smile:) that contributed challenge information.

This event started way back on March 18, 2002 and is now ending on August 2, 2002. 4 months and 15 days!

Now, onto the Final Vote. I will space the votes out to add a little suspense to this Final Vote. The following are the votes for the CHAMPION.

VOTE 1: KSN Doug

VOTE 2: KSN Doug

VOTE 3: SaiFightsMS

And that's it! KSN Doug is our champion. Congratulations to him and thank you to all our previous players, especially SaiFightsMS, for their quality level of play.

KSN Doug will receive a special title under his username for one month in honor of his win.

Thank you for participating. :smile:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Wooo Hoooooooo :bdaybiggrin:

What a way to come back after almost a week!! This whole game was a great idea Patrick. It was a lot of fun, and gave me that extra scense of anticipation every time I came in to visit. Can't wait to see the title, but I'm having a hard time finding everything in this new GUI.

Good luck to everybody in KarateForums.com Survivor Challenge II. And, once again for the record, Mag 6 can't be beat!!!!!!!!!

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.