• advertisement_alt

Chest Protector

Jeffrey

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
How about something like this:

http://www.blitzsport.com/Korpertech-Body-Armour?whence=

The Korpertech shirts are supposed to be like a 2nd skin that offers protection against knocks but still be able to move in them.

That's new to me; never seen them before. Interesting and I'm only wondering just how difficult, if at all, it would be to take off after a sweat dripping workout, to take off.

The price of it isn't that much! I might have to get one myself.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

For how much you would pay for the first piece that you showed us, seriously just buy one meant for WTF TKD. They use them in competition all the time.

This is a perfect example: http://www.mooto.us/08shop/shop_itemDetail.asp?group_no=3128&productNum=6899

They have been designed so they are lightweight, but protective. A lot has gone into the evolution of the modern hogu, and most of the more expensive versions you're looking at have been modeled off of this newer version, which itself was modeled after Japanese bogu. Even Century makes a cheap version.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

For how much you would pay for the first piece that you showed us, seriously just buy one meant for WTF TKD. They use them in competition all the time.

This is a perfect example: http://www.mooto.us/08shop/shop_itemDetail.asp?group_no=3128&productNum=6899

They have been designed so they are lightweight, but protective. A lot has gone into the evolution of the modern hogu, and most of the more expensive versions you're looking at have been modeled off of this newer version, which itself was modeled after Japanese bogu. Even Century makes a cheap version.

Depends if he's allowed to wear a chest protector outside the gi. Some places don't let you wear it on the outside.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

I figured he just meant for practice. I don't know why you'd want one for competition unless it was expressed in the rules that you absolutely had to have one.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War