• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what would you do?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
There's always the chance that there's a high-level black belt (in some art closer to what you want) in your area somewhere without a school who'd be willing to train you in their backyard or something. I have no idea how to go about finding such a person, but maybe if you talk to people in those TKD schools you can stumble upon something... someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone...

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Sentry,

I'm in the same situation as you. I came from TSD dojang. I was also learning Hapkido. I loved both arts. I was trying to find either or both arts here, but the nearest Hapkido school is 3 hours away. The nearest TSD school is almost 2 hours away :bawling: But I found a good TKD school, and it's close enough to TSD.

Laurie F

this is just a suggestion-- since you can't seem to find a bujinkan or any other schools nearby, why not try TKD until you can find a better school?

just an idea... It might help you get ready for whatever other art you might want to take in the future.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye.