• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

if time travel was possible...

sentry

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It is possible to go into the future. Proven fact. All we have to do is move at the speed of light or really close to it. Its not that we go into time but our ageing process slows down the faster we move. This was proved back in the 1940's after WWII.

With that said their is a bunch of places I would like to see and be. I would like to set and talk to Socrates in Greece for a day, I would like to have met Jesus Christ when he walked on earth. I think the early middle agest with knigts and horse are a romantic time but it probably sucked. I would have liked to marched with Washington in the Revolution. Then again with Sherman in the Civil War. I would have loved to see Lou Gehrig play baseball. Then in WWII to meet my hero George S. Patton. With all that said I loved the 1980's and the Reagan era.

However I want to live now. Im not a grass is greener type of person. Right now is a great time in the world. Its a time of change. A new world order is about to begin. Truely exciting.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

if i could travel to the past i'd just go back to when i was about 5 or 6 years of age and i would just talk to myself - i think it would be kool to do that......however if i were to go to the past i would not change anything.....cuz say if i went to the past to try and stop 9/11....by me going back and stopping 9/11 then that would cancel out me ever thinking about stopping 9/11 in the future so it would never of happend and i probably wouldnt exist.......interesting paradox no?

if i were to go to the future again i would like to see myself and what kind of person i have become.....thats all

If I could go back into the past, I'd probably visit the early 1970's. For the simple reason that I would've loved to have had a heart to heart talk with the man, Bruce Lee himself. For myself personally, I would've loved to have seen what Martial Arts really is, through his eyes of course. I once watched one of his video-biographies, and he really had a deep sense of different aspects of MA and he really gives everything life has to offer alot of thought. He amazes me, the way he can see the positive in everything..

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make" -Bruce Leehttp://www.myvidtodvd.com/mysmilies/otn/other/leseratte.gif

http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/contrib/xerx/smileystooges.gif

the obvious answer is to go bakc in time to stop a tragedy or something like that.

on a world scale i think preventing the assasination of jfk

on a personal thing i think going back to the 1800s and exploring canada with david thompson would have been exciting

going forward in time ....it would be great to see what my kids and grandkids do with their lives

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever

I really don't think JFK living would have impacted the world in a great way. The US may not have went to Vietnam and LBJ would have never became president but I really don't think it was a huge event.

Probably the greatest assasination of Franz Ferdinan of Austria that started WWI is the big one. Without WWI we don't get the Great Depression or WWII. But that is alot of what if's.

Being a history teacher I love WHAT IF history. I can't get enough of well if this did not happen then. BLAH BLAH BLAH......

I'll stop now....

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

[color=indigo]I would have wanted to travel back to around 1580...to meet young william Shakespeare and find out who really wrote "the Bard"'s great plays and sonnets, and also to whom they were written :brow: ? If you have studied Shakespeare, you know what I am saying...now that the word g-a-y is censored, I can't go in-depth![/color]

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!