• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Going for my second attempt at first Dan in just over a week

Am going for my second attempt at first Dan on sunday 17th october. Am hoping this time I will be pass. I said to myself after my last attempt I got to be postive, confident and show my determination. I know if I fail I'll just get up again and try again and I know I will get there in the end. Am kind of looking forward to and that the way I want to feel on the day because I don't want to let my nervousness to get me, as thats what happened last time and i didn't perform as well as I could.

Currently 1st Kyu

Had two failed attempt at 1st dan

Third attempt sunday 19th december

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me just say this...good luck, relax, and before you know...the test will be over and you will have PASSED with flying colors. As corny as this might sound...believe in yourself and let the test take care of itself!!

Let us know the results!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

Just got to go out there and make the most of the test. Try to use it as a learning tool. Pass or fail, take something away from the experience. I'm sure you heard before, anyone can give you a black belt - finding someone who can teach you is the hard part. So best of luck on passing, but i wish you more luck on your chance at walking away a smarter karateka.

Okinawan Karate-Do Institute

http://okiblog.com

cheers, Am just going to give it my all and do my best, if I pass i'll be overjoyed, if I fail I will be dispointed but it help to known where I need to improve and make me a better karateka. I always try and learn from all my experience in life, good and bad.

Currently 1st Kyu

Had two failed attempt at 1st dan

Third attempt sunday 19th december

Few questions, purely curiosity - does your school and/or organization have a website?

When you finish your test please let us know how it went. I am curious about what you struggled on and what you excelled at. If there was anything that you thought unusual about your test I would be interested in hearing that too.

Just trying to get an idea about how other people test for Shodan.

Good luck again.

Okinawan Karate-Do Institute

http://okiblog.com