• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

When you actually hit someone

I don't know... I bet if Tyson knew like many of us do how to punch with no gloves he'd probably not have hurt himself. That guy is ridiculously powerful though.

Also- since we were talking about the headbutting punches thing- anyone ever just block with their elbow?

I block with the elbow. As for tyson - I bet he woulda broken his hand regardless - pushing that much power through a small fist...

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

condition those knuckles.

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 8 KB.

I think punching someone straight in the head is kind of an amature thing to do though dont you think? I usually go for an open palm under the jaw or to the nose or throat. The only time I really punch to the head is with a one-knuckle to the temple. Personally my favorite technique that involves the head is a good-ol rakeing to the eyes! :D

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say."

- Will Durant