• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A Good Birthday Year Link

joesteph

This link is fun because it gives a variety of info, is in text but "types" it while you read, making it easier to keep reading, and there's no reason why you can't put in a relative's birthday (like a parent or even grandparent), just to see what comes up.

BTW, when text does come up, some of it--like movies and books--are links. So if you're not familiar with a movie that was popular the year you were born, you could click on the link and find out something about it.

Why not give it a shot:

http://whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thanks for sharing that. :) Part of me wishes I could flip an option to opt out of the typing text and just have the text displayed. :D But, cool nonetheless. :)

Thanks,

Patrick

That was pretty cool. I liked the texting because it kept up the suspense and forced me, happily, to wait in great expectation for more. At first, I was thinking when the screen went black, that my year, 1957, was TOO FAR BACK and dismal. I entered different years from the years of birth of my wife, my kids, all of my relatives, my Dai-Soke, and my Soke, as well as other well noted martial artists.

Cool! Thanks for sharing it with us!

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

At first, I was thinking when the screen went black, that my year, 1957, was TOO FAR BACK and dismal.

I'm 1952, Bob, so believe me when I say, "I hear you!"

I entered different years from the years of birth of . . .

My boys are 2001. Very interesting!

Glad you enjoyed it. :D

~ Joe

Vee Arnis Jitsu/JuJitsu