• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Favorite Martial Arts Brands

Hello,

Thank you for visiting KarateForums.com.

As you may know, running websites like KarateForums.com is what I do full time (plus :)) and, as such, part of the existence of the site relies on generating revenue, mostly through advertising. There are various standards that ads on our site must adhere to, set in place by me in order to maintain the balance between the need for ads and the need for a good environment here.

Though it is usually not possible, we prefer to have ads tied to the martial arts in some way, and when I have time, I try to approach martial arts related companies about advertising here. It is because of this, that I am posting this announcement.

I wanted to ask you who your favorite martial arts related brands are. This could be any number of things, such as:

- Company or individual that manufactures equipment

- Company that sells said equipment to you

- Educational publisher that helps with curriculum at your school

- Billing company that makes it easier for you to run the business end of your school, if you run one

- Martial arts book, DVD or other media publisher

And so on. Basically, any company or organization that is tied to the selling or creation of martial arts products, the management of a martial arts school or anything like that. Companies who sell things that you like to martial artist and instructors.

What I hope to do is to reach out to the brands that you love and respect and ask them if they'd be interested in supporting our community by advertising on it.

So, please let me know. :) I appreciate you taking the time.

Sincerely,

Patrick

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ditto on Paladin Press.

Some stuff I like is by OTM.

Proforce makes some good economical stuff

Of course Fairfex is solid as it gets.

Red Lizard is a UK company that do really nice MA tshirts, also buy books & DVDs from them.

Buy most of my equipment from Bytomic.

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." ~ Confucius

Thanks so much for the replies thus far. :) Please keep them coming and feel free to add more brands. I appreciate it.

Patrick

Agree with Red Lizard, some great clothes and books on there, being from the UK i find it very convenient :D

"Get beyond violence, yet learn to understand its ways"

"Seek peace in every moment, yet be prepared to defend your very being"

"Does the river dwell on how long it will take to become the ocean..." - Sensei Bruce Payne

https://www.shinkido.co.uk

Thanks for the replies, George, StrangeBacon and JiuJitsuNation. :) I appreciate it.

Patrick