• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 (2010)

sensei8

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Annoyed that its in two parts however seems like they're trying to milk the franchise for all its worth since they wont be able to take from the books anymore, it'll still be great though.

"Get beyond violence, yet learn to understand its ways"

"Seek peace in every moment, yet be prepared to defend your very being"

"Does the river dwell on how long it will take to become the ocean..." - Sensei Bruce Payne

https://www.shinkido.co.uk

Annoyed that its in two parts however seems like they're trying to milk the franchise for all its worth since they wont be able to take from the books anymore, it'll still be great though.

I thought it was more along the lines of the last book is very long and the film would be 4hrs. Although Ben Hur isn't that bad........

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

I thought it was more along the lines of the last book is very long and the film would be 4hrs. Although Ben Hur isn't that bad........

The last book was 100 pages shorter than the 5th book. I think they're just trying to get the people to pay twice for the same movie. And I think it's wrong to show someone half a movie and then make them pay again to see the other half.

I'm not sure I'm going to see that movie in theaters. As was as big a Harry Potter fan as they came in middle/high school, but I hated the last book and ever since it came out I haven't really been reading the books anymore or seeing the movies. I might watch it when it comes on TV.

The last book was 100 pages shorter than the 5th book. I think they're just trying to get the people to pay twice for the same movie. And I think it's wrong to show someone half a movie and then make them pay again to see the other half.

This.

"Get beyond violence, yet learn to understand its ways"

"Seek peace in every moment, yet be prepared to defend your very being"

"Does the river dwell on how long it will take to become the ocean..." - Sensei Bruce Payne

https://www.shinkido.co.uk

I'm not sure I'm going to see that movie in theaters. As was as big a Harry Potter fan as they came in middle/high school, but I hated the last book and ever since it came out I haven't really been reading the books anymore or seeing the movies. I might watch it when it comes on TV.

That's exactly how I feel about the last book. And I gave up watching the HP movies after watching the 3rd one. They are just... not the way I imagined.

I'm cool with the two movies. I like details, so I don't want them to cut stuff out as much as they have had to do with the other movies. :)

Nice avatar, conrad665. :)

Patrick