• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Crop circles in England

ZR440

Seen some fancy crop circles in England while watching the early morning news. Did someone get a new GPS navigation unit recently or this a promotion for the new Signs movie? :lol:

It's happy hour somewhere in the world.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Its amazing what you can do with some string and a stick in the ground.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Absolutely. Naturally aliens come all this way just to crush corn.

You know, if they didn't want to be detected you'd think they'd avoid landing in corn fields.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

• 2 weeks later...
I think some of them are made by aliens the ones that are very complex. It has even been reported and documented that strange things happen inside them e.g. high elecro mgnetic radiation and crop mutation. Some of the crops are completely undamaged so its doubfull that they're made by humans, ofcourse some are :D

Green belt TKD student

Learning innner energies

Hate ppl who critisize tkd fighing potential

15 years old

Yep, the crops are completely undamaged, apart from being flattened.

I never trust documented incidents of radiation and electromagnetic field phenomena for the simple fact that the people who test them usually believe in aliens in the first place. Do you know how easy it is to fake something like that when you're holding the equipment.

And why would aliens bother making patterns in corn? I mean please, come on.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

One guy who did a circle as a hoax scraped some radium out of his watch and sprinkled it in the center so the investigators' geiger counter would go off... worked pretty well supposedly. (I don't know what sorts of watches have radium inside... little-known fact maybe?)

What I read the other day said 80% are hoaxes and 20% can't be explained.

1st Dan Hapkido

Colored belts in Kempo and Jujitsu

Actually watches with glowing hands used to contain radium, I'm sure if they still do though.

I'd imagine the 20% are ones which people just don't confess to, or which they make particularly well.

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

Actually watches with glowing hands used to contain radium, I'm sure if they still do though.

I'd imagine the 20% are ones which people just don't confess to, or which they make particularly well.

I don't think they still do but years ago they noticed once that a lot of women from a clock-making factory in Canada were getting mouth and tongue cancers and discovered that they were all involved in painting the glowing bits onto the clocks made in the factory. The tongue cancers were due to the women licking their paint-brushes to a point so that their work was neater! Weird, eh?

Anyway, some have suggested ball lightning, but most people reckon that the crop circles are done by hoaxers, even the elaborate ones. Often the fields contain some areas where the tractor has been upon which hoaxers can gain access without leaving too many footprints before making the patterns by trampling or crushing using ropes, sticks, people, etc. (or perhaps they can all pole-vault?!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~