• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eosinpanther belts vs. Shureido belts who has better quality

I am getting my green belt but will have it for a few years due to the fact that I train in a traditional martial art so men wear green belts until 3rd kyu then brown then shodan black belt. With that said I want a quality belt with quality embroidery any answers?

The path leading to anger and conflict is wide and easy to travel the path leading to self control and discipline is narrow and difficult

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I am getting my green belt but will have it for a few years due to the fact that I train in a traditional martial art so men wear green belts until 3rd kyu then brown then shodan black belt. With that said I want a quality belt with quality embroidery any answers?

I've never seen anything in 25 years that beats Eosin...

/\

Palms together in respect.

I've never seen anything in 25 years that beats Eosin...

I like the eosinpanther belt I just like how shureido embroiders their belts so the emboidery doesnt show through on the other side do you know if eosin does that?

The path leading to anger and conflict is wide and easy to travel the path leading to self control and discipline is narrow and difficult

Eosin panther belts do not show the negative image through, like some companies do.

Look for yourself at EosinPanther.com

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

Eosin panther belts do not show the negative image through, like some companies do.

Look for yourself at EosinPanther.com

thank you for your help i think my decision now is what color embroidery for a green belt :karate:

That would probably be best left to your instructor. Standard colors are generally a yellow/gold color or red. Red will make your belt look like a Christmas tree. I suggest against it haha.

Also, is it common for your school to have you buy and embroider your own belt? Usually, up to dan grades, schools just provide you with your belt, and if they want to get it embroidered usually do that for you as well. Just wondering, because I've been to a few places, and never seen kyu ranks do this.

Just my 2 cents, I've never had a problem with my Shureido belt, even with heavy wear.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• 2 years later...

I also, have never had a problem with my Shureido belt. I have never owned an Eosin Panther belt, but a friend has one, and he swears by it. It really is just up to personal preference at this point. I think you should be in good company with either of these belts. :D

"Wake from Death, and Return to Life"

-Unknown