• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's Official!

sensei8

Are you going to at least go back and maybe work out at your old school?

Not at first, maybe later, if that Kyuodan Dojo is still in operations.

And I didn't know you were originally living in Oklahoma. That is a bit closer to Kansas, you know.

Originally in Oklahoma; no! I was born in Ft. Worth, Texas in 1957. Moved to California in 1958; lived there until 1999. Moved to Dallas, TX in 1999 when my mom wasn't doing so well; buried my mom in 1999. Then I moved to Oklahoma in 1999; stayed in Oklahoma until 2008. Moved back to California to take on the duties of Kaicho/Chief Instructor of the Shindokan Hombu. Now, I'm back in Oklahoma.

Let me see if I can jog your memory a little. Do you remember when you, John, and I had tried to get together to meet/train? Well, I was living in Oklahoma at the time. And yes, I'm very aware of how close you and I live near to one another, we're practically neighbors.

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...

Darn, I wanted to pay a visit next time I was in SoCal!

But I hope that this new phase of your life brings you a great deal of joy and fulfillment!

Horses! You are in Oaklahoma, I do very highly recommend you think about getting into horses!

http://kyokushinchick.blogspot.com/

"If you can fatally judo-chop a bull, you can sit however you want." -MasterPain, on why Mas Oyama had Kyokushin karateka sit in seiza with their clenched fists on their thighs.

Let me see if I can jog your memory a little. Do you remember when you, John, and I had tried to get together to meet/train? Well, I was living in Oklahoma at the time. And yes, I'm very aware of how close you and I live near to one another, we're practically neighbors.

:)

Oh yes, I remember. I know how tough it is, with family and work and all, to make something like that work out. Very tough, indeed!