• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kenichi: History's Greatest Disciple

I don't know if any of you are into anime, but I thought this would be of interest to the people of this forum.

Kenichi is about this kid who gets bullied everyday in school. Although he's a member of the karate club, the club members do not teach him anything and instead beat him up. Then he goes to a dojo, Ryozanpaku, and learns martial arts from a bunch of different masters who teach him Karate, Jujitsu, Muay thai, Chinese Martial Arts, and other useful stuff.

It's a very funny show, but it's also cool for martial arts fans because of the techniques that kenichi learns although admittedly as the show goes on, it gets a tad bit more silly and less realistic, but still fun to watch.

Just thought I'd throw this recommendation out there.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I am actually a huge fan of this anime/manga. I have read all of the chapters (that are up at least) and I am in love with this manga. Even better, I have actually learned alot of interesting techniques from this manga so if you read/watch this, you will be learning and be entertained at the same time.

I am not a fighter, I am a guardian.

• 2 weeks later...

Very good manga and anime, though lately its getting a little unrealistic. If you liked it you should also read ALL-ROUNDER MEGURU, Teppu and KARATE SHOUKOUSHI KOHINATA MINORU

A style is just a name.

Is it an anime? It sounds like something I'd be interested in but reading manga makes me dizzy. Can anyone recommend where I could find it online?

Edit:

I found it online. It was known as "The Mightiest Disciple" on AnimeFreak.tv

Now to sit back and check it out for myself.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...